There are so many benefits of waxing, and having the best waxing technicians around makes all the difference. As you’re looking for “wax services near me Longmont” you’ve landed on the best waxing salon nearby. The Wax Factory is a full body waxing salon with a large variety of waxing options. Our waxing technicians are licensed and undergo additional months of training before they can wax you. So you can guarantee that the person you work with will have an extensive amount of education and training to guarantee you will have the best waxing experience.
I’m sure you’ve asked yourself the question, “should I wax or should I tweeze?”. Well, we have the answer for you. Let’s look at our top reasons why waxing is better than tweezing hands down.
Wax vs. tweeze? Top 5 reasons why waxing is better
- It’s too easy to overpluck. When you start tweezing, it’s really common to get carried away. Especially if you don’t have a good idea of your tweezing zone. With waxing, we are very intentional about the hair we take away.
- It’s difficult to get the ideal shape with tweezing. At a waxing salon like ours, we have specially trained technicians that know the best eyebrow shape for your face. We also make sure that both brows are perfectly arched and even.
- Waxing gets ALL the hair. It’s really hard to get the little, fine baby hairs when you’re tweezing. With wax, we can get all the hair and actually even exfoliate your skin and remove dead skin cells while we are at it.
- The grow back is slower with waxing. Let’s be real, tweezing takes forever. Not only is waxing faster, but the grow back rate of waxing is slower than tweezing. Do you really want to spend all that time plucking away at individual hairs when they are just going to grow back faster? We didn’t think so.
- Tweezing outside the eyebrow zone is an extra no-no. Can you even imagine tweezing your bikini line? Ouch! Not only that, it would take forever. And, areas outside the brow zone are more susceptible to ingrown hairs if you shave or tweeze.
You can stop searching for “Wax Services Near Me Longmont”– The Wax Factory is all you need
Our wax studio offers the best fast and friendly service. We pride ourselves on providing the most convenient waxing services at the most reasonable prices. There is no doubt that your experience will be one of a kind. Check out all of the different waxing options we offer. We wax all parts of the body including but not limited to Brazilian, bikini, eyebrows, lip, chin, ear, face, stomach, back, and chest, and you can even choose to do the whole body. In addition to wax, we also offer eyebrow tint and spray tanning.
Don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at our 5-star reviews from our many happy clients
“Such a wonderful woman. Went today for an eyebrow wax and it was my first time. My tech Laura was amazing as well as the other woman who greeted me and at the end charged the visa. I will definitely be returning back for services. Thank you, Laura and the team at The Wax Factory .” – Melanie
“The Wax Factory and the ladies that work there are AWESOME! I never have to wait long for a room. They are quick and thorough. I’ve been a customer for 6 years and I’ve never been disappointed. Highly recommend if you want excellent service with smiling faces!!” -Angela
No need to keep looking for “wax services near me Longmont”. The Wax Factory has two convenient locations in Fort Collins and Longmont. Let The Wax Factory help you discover how to “live life smooth” at affordable prices. Book an appointment today. Follow us on Facebook or view us on Instagram for the latest information and special deals.
You may be interested in Eyebrow Tint Near Me.