You say you can’t afford a trip to the tropics this winter and you’re searching “spray tan Fort Collins” for a great alternative? The Wax Factory wants to be your go-to solution! We offer two full body sunless spray tan options. Our extended tan goes on clear, allowing a natural tan to develop over 4-8 hours. Peak color occurs after about 24 hours. You may also opt for our extended tan with bronzer to get an immediate deep cosmetic color along with an extended tan.
The Wax Factory uses a VersaSpa spray tan system to provide you with a professional in-salon tanning experience. Our equipment uses three unique spray nozzles for even, full-body coverage in just 10 minutes. The open spray tan booth offers a comfortable heated environment so you can relax and enjoy your tanning experience no matter which option you choose. See the spray tan demo on our YouTube channel (or scroll down) for specific details concerning how the system works.
A spray tan from The Wax Factory benefits you in many ways
There are many benefits to getting a spray tan at The Wax Factory. Obviously, the greatest benefit is how easy it is to achieve the sun-kissed look you desire. And since you won’t be tanning outdoors or using a tanning bed, you won’t be exposed to ultraviolet light that can be so damaging. By getting a spray tan instead, you’ll avoid the risk of developing skin cancer as well as the more rapid aging that goes along with long periods in the sun.
Here are some other benefits of spray tanning offered at The Wax Factory:
- You’ll achieve a more natural, even tan without the potential streakiness that often occurs when at-home self-tanning products are used.
- You’ll get a great looking tan in just one quick and easy session.
- Your spray tan will last a long time (usually 5-10 days), perfect for special occasions or vacation time.
- Any skin imperfections that you might have may appear to be less noticeable after your spray tan is complete.
Prepare for your spray tanning experience at The Wax Factory
Before you go into your spray tanning appointment at the Wax Factory, there are a few significant things to remember:
- First of all, exfoliate your skin thoroughly to ensure a more even application of tanning products. Using a sugar scrub is an excellent way to do this.
- Secondly, it’s important to drink lots of water beforehand, as being hydrated will add to the success of a healthy glow to your skin.
- Finally, if you are also using any of our body waxing services, be sure to wait 24-48 hours after your wax to book a spray tan.
Take care of your spray tan for more lasting results
After getting your spray tan at The Wax Factory, it’s important to follow certain guidelines that will lead to long-lasting results. Try to avoid bathing or going swimming for approximately 6 hours after your appointment. Being in water before this amount of time will likely cause your spray tan to fade early. Once this time period has passed, using moisturizing creams or lotions will keep your skin looking its best and prolong your spray tan. Most spray tans will gradually fade over the course of a week or so, but taking these steps should optimize your tanning treatment.
Here’s what others are saying after searching “Spray Tan Fort Collins” and finding The Wax Factory
“Everyone’s always so friendly & welcoming at this location. The store is so well kept and extremely clean. Thank you for being awesome!” – Jenna H.
“Always professional. Consistently great results.” – Kathy V.
The Wax Factory has two convenient locations in Fort Collins and Longmont. Let The Wax Factory help you get that healthy glow with a quick and easy spray tan. Book an appointment today. Follow us on Facebook or view us on Instagram for the latest information and special deals.